Monday 11 November 2013

Skin Care Products

For skin care, I believe there is no ugly women but only lazy women. For more than a year, I have been using L'occitane skin care products. I have tried products from Clinique, Lancome, Biotherm, Clarins, Fancl and Faceshop before using L'occitane. I believe to switch products after sometime to see if other products will enhance my skin or otherwise. 

Growing older each year makes me feel that using the right skin care is really important to keep me from showing my real age. Currently, I am using the Immortelle precious collection- milk make up remover, cleansing form, toner, day and night moisturiser and eye balm. 

Immortelle is known as an everlasting flower: it never fades even after it has been picked. Its organic essential oil is rich in active molecules with unique and anti-ageing properties. Therefore, it helps to smooth lines and wrinkles, leaving skin smoother and firmer. After using for about 2 weeks, I can feel and tell the difference. I feel that my laughing lines around my mouth and lines near my eyes have reduced and it makes me feel younger.

As a shopaholic,I prefer to buy when they have promotion as I like their free gifts pack. In September, the promotion was to buy any of the products under the Immortelle precious collection and purchase another item which cost more than 9 euro, you can get a gift box which includes a moisturisers, toner and cleansing form.

Since my day moisturisers and eye balm are finishing, I bought these two with the cleansing form and toner and I've got myself two gift sets.

I would highly recommend you to try L'occitane for a smooth and firmer skin.






No comments :

Post a Comment