Sunday 21 September 2014

Real Jardin Botanico, Madrid

We have lived in Madrid for so long and yet we have not visited the Botanical Garden of Madrid.  It was not in my 'to visit' list actually but last Sunday, we were bored and running out of ideas to what to do on a lazy Sunday. I was thinking of doing something get closed to the nature as the weather is good. Botanical Garden just came to my mind and off we GO.

It is located at Murillo Square, just in front of the Prado museum . The entrance fee is 3 euro.

As expected, it was not really worth a visit for me as there is nothing that WOW me. We spent about an hour and decided to walk around the perimeter of Prado museum since we never been there. Overall, at least my kids got to see the plants of Maize, tomatoes, chillies and etc. Therefore, it meets my 'Get to the nature' theme for the day.

If you are looking for a very relax and quite place to read or past time, you may find it pleasing compared to the bustling Retiro park.














No comments :

Post a Comment