Monday 2 December 2013

Business cum Holiday in Singapore

Yes, I am active in my blog again….finally! It's been a while since I last wrote. 

We have to returned to Singapore to process our visa application as we are extending our stay in Madrid till 2015.  Therefore, I have decided to stay till Chinese New Year with just my two children as it is only two months away. My hubby has to 'suffer' the cold season in Madrid alone when his visa is ready. Some how, I missed the cold weather there. Human beings are very fickle minded, when I was in Madrid, I miss Singapore weather but in Singapore, I miss the cold.

For the past three weeks, I have been busy getting ready the documentation for our visa application and in our free time we met some friends and relatives . I am indulging myself with all the local delights-durians and many more. Follow my footprints to Singapore and see what's happening.

Have a great week ahead!

No comments :

Post a Comment