Monday 20 January 2014

DIY curls with automatic machine

Few months back, my friend has asked me to help her to look for BaByliss Pro, Mira curl machine in Madrid but I didn't managed to find. Madrid only sell those normal ones which you have to twist and turn yourself.

Recently, she showed me some photos of her with her DIY curls using this automatic curl machine and I was impressed as my friend is one who doesn't love to make up. But the fact that she can do the curls, I pondered for a while and decided to try it on my own before  investing one. I love curls on my hair but I am a little lazy to maintain it with hair products. With this, I can have the luxury to have curls as and when I feel like.

I went to Far East Plaza basement and found the shop- NH (Natural Hair). They displayed the machine and even showed on TV how it works and the style you can get using the machine.

Without much hesitation, I got my butt on the chair and asked to try it on my own. The sales assistant was very helpful and guide me along. I spent approximately 30 mins to finish my curls. Knowing that this machine was imported from HongKong, I watsapp my aunt who was married there and coming back during CNY, I asked her to help me to check the price. And yes, it is about $25 cheaper than Singapore. I have ordered one. Waiting for her return so that I can do it during CNY.






No comments :

Post a Comment