Thursday 23 January 2014

New wardrobe after shedding off 5kg

Yeah..Yeah..Yeah! Haha… 

I managed to lose 5kg in 24 days by Traditional Chinese Medicine using 'baguan' cupping.

After slimming down, I gained some self confidence and begin to shop for clothes that I don't dare to wear after childbirth. Below are some new clothes that I bought from Singapore.

There is one dress that I bought from Madrid during sales and I love the loud prints by Teria Yabar @ Serrano street.

Teenagers and working adults love to shop at Far East Plaza. It was opened from 1982 along Orchard road. You can find Tattoo parlours, eateries and many fashion shops, especially Korea and Hong Kong fashion. LovethatBag and other bags shops selling luxury brands such as Kate Spade, Chanel, Prada and Hermes can be found there too.

About 4 years ago, I discovered a shop at Far East Plaza level 4, Ching owned by a Taiwanese lady who have lived in Korea for a few years. I love her collection as some are designer pieces with affordable prices. I love dresses and she has many to choose from. Weather it's for work, tea party, formal dinner or weekends, you can find a few good and nice pieces. After childbirth with my out of shape figure, I do not dare to step in but now with 5kg lesser, I decided to check out for new arrivals last week. I got myself one dress which was told be a Escada Sport design, a top from Valentino and skirt by Miu Miu. I don't really bothers if what she shared is true or otherwise. I tried and love it so I bought them.

Armani Exchange 
Dress from Ching @ Far East Plaza
Top and skirt from Ching

By Armani Exchange

By Teria Yabar, Madrid



No comments :

Post a Comment