Monday 4 August 2014

Eduardo is 2


Last Saturday, we had a small birthday celebration for my youngest boy who turned two years old at our humble nest. I decided to make my own tortilla, pinchos and chicken rice. 

Before the eating marathon starts, the men had fun shooting the targets using my boys' toy guns and the kids have fun with the toys and slide.

I said we had a eating marathon because we started to eat the Spanish dishes at 7pm and have the birthday cake at 9.30pm followed by the Chicken rice at 10pm. In the end, with our heavy tummy, some of us decided learn to make the Rainbow loom band.

Above: Tortilla
Above: Pinchos

Above: Chicken rice
Above: Adults playing shooting game
Above: Peppa Pig birthday cake

Above: From left, Enrique, Eduardo and Diego
Above: My family
Above: Our friends with the Birthday boy
Above: Eduardo and his cake
Above: Eduardo opening his presents

Above: Production line for Rainbow loom band
Above: Self made Rainbow loom

No comments :

Post a Comment