Sunday 17 August 2014

San Juan Reservoir

In Summer, it's best to dip ourselves in the cooling water. In Spanish, San Juan Reservoir is called Embalse de San Juan. It was built in 1955 and it's main function is to supply water to the city of Toledo. People are welcome to swim and sail too. Many are seen having fun playing water sports.

Thanks to our friend who has a waterproof camera and took many pictures of us having fun!

Its a nice way to spend a day at the reservoir but its quite dangerous too. The water has current and the ground is not built with a slope instead its a sudden drop in height. I am a victim of it and it scares me out of hell as I am not a good swimmer. Lucky my friend was near and gave me a hand.








Above: I was just being brought to safety.
Can you imagine the place that my friend was behind me, is actually very deep.
















No comments :

Post a Comment