Wednesday 1 October 2014

Little friends at our house

We broke the news of going back to Singapore for good to Enrique about a month ago. He was a little disappointed as he enjoys going to school and had made some good friends here. He asked me if he could invite his friends to come over to our house to play. Being a mum, If I can do it, I will try not to disappoint my children's request.

I promised to him that I will invite his friends to come for a FUN time before we return to Singapore. He is so excited and kept asking me when can he play with his friends. He cannot wait till November. Therefore, I decided to do it on last weekend.

There were total nine children and 10 adults. They were mostly Spanish and one siblings from France and us, from Singapore. The FUN time starts from 5.30pm and ends at 9pm. Can you imagine how much fun the children had and of course how messy my house was.

Most importantly, I kept my promised to my boy and both of them had lots of fun. Parents had also enjoyed a lot too. I got to know them better with my little spoken Spanish. 

Hope to arrange another session before we leave for good.








No comments :

Post a Comment