Wednesday 30 October 2013

Eduardo's 1st birthday

Eduardo is ONE. We held a small party at his childcare centre which has a party and play area for rent.

We invited my husband colleagues, friends and our fellow Singaporeans. The children food and party stuff are all taken care of. The Party was held from 11am to 2pm. Therefore, I just got some finger food such as churros, tortilla, chicken wings, salad and drinks for the adults. I also ordered a 'Kico Nico' birthday cake for the Birthday boy as he is so in love with it (his bedtime companion). I was so afraid that he would grab the figure when he saw it on the cake. Thank goodness, he was just feeling excited and happy as I passed him his actual Kico.

We were very happy and Thanks for all the well wishes and presents.














No comments :

Post a Comment