Tuesday 11 March 2014

Back to Madrid

My holiday has finally ended. Why did I say that? It's definitely feel great to be back with my family and friends and tasting all the Singapore delicacies but my kids are having too much fun and getting out of control in terms of discipline. That's why, I feel that they should be put back in school.

Eduardo has been growing to be more mischievous and wanting to get too much attention. Enrique has pick up his Singlish while he attends the childcare. Both are always challenging my patience and they always hope that they could 'ride on my head'.

Back in Madrid was a kind of relieve as both will be going to school and I have my own free time and I can pick up my Spanish again.

Both of them took about one week to adjust the jetlag. During the night they both woke up around 2.00am and 5am demanding for milk. After 5am, they will play for about an hour before heading to bed for a short nap.

For myself, I have to unpack and re-organised the things in our cozy nest as I have to make space for the new things.

While I was cleaning the house on the second day, I told Enrique to help me to put away the toys as I need to vacuum and mop the floor. After I have done for the bedroom, I walked into the living room, I gasped with surprised that Enrique has helped by bringing up the toy boxes to the sofa- it was quite heavy. I asked him what is he doing... he replied 'I am helping you, mummy'. I am so glad that he is helping. Usually, he would not listen and probably messed more toys but on that day, it was definitely a bonus for me. And of course, he deserved a big hug and praises from me too.

Alright, more cleaning to do... the kitchen, the toilets and ......... happy cleaning.
  

No comments :

Post a Comment