Wednesday 2 April 2014

Get close with the snow

Before the snow melts, we decided to head to Navacerrada ski resort to have some fun with the kids. It's just 60 km from Madrid. We were there last April but was freezing cold because of the strong wind. This time, we geared ourselves with hat, hand gloves and etc to keep ourselves warm but we need not use it! The sun was strong.

As a mother, I always worried about my children meals time when traveling. Because my hubby gave me a day to plan and I assumed we will be at the mountain during their meals time. Therefore, I prepared rice and a soup for them. They ate under the trees with snow views.

We spent about two to three hours in the snow and went for our hot stone beef and lamb chop for lunch at the restaurant nearby. The food was great!


The men eating Almomd nuts
Our pit
Lunch time for the kids
Our snowman









Following pictures are from last April which we took the cable seat up to the mountain top.











No comments :

Post a Comment