Monday 28 July 2014

New Love, Chunky Necklace

Do you wear or have you have any chunky necklace. If you remember my previous post, I wrote that I am not a fan of chunky necklace but Spain is just a country of FASHION. As you can see, I spent four years before I started to appreciate and love them. Girls from teenage to senior citizens just love to wear it.

I started to hunt for these necklace from the start of the summer sales and now I am proud to own four of them. Personally, I love the designs from Teria Yabar, a Spanish designer. She also designs clothes and bags and I love them too.  Bimba y Lola is another Spanish brand that I like to shop for accessories, clothing, bags and shoes.


Where you can find these two brands?
Bimba y Lola, they have more than 20 shops in Madrid. You can also find it in department store, El Corte Ingles.

Teria Yabar SL
Claudio Coello 56
Madrid 28001


Above: From Teria Yabar
Above: From Teria Yabar
Above: From Teria Yabar
Above: From Bimba y Lola
Above: Earrings from Teria Yabar


No comments :

Post a Comment