Tuesday 11 November 2014

In love with Pretty Ballerinas

I used to wear high heels most of the time and maybe only 2 pairs of flats but when I had my first baby, I switched to flats. I was so crazy that at the end of my pregnancy I owned 10 pairs of flats. Not to say for my second pregnancy. Ever since we moved to Madrid, I have been aiming for Pretty Ballerinas shoes as I was already a fan of theirs when I was in Singapore but it was just too expensive for me to buy it Singapore.

When I first came to Madrid, I joined as a member with Las Rozas Village, a outlet and once or twice a year, I do get additional discount on top of the outlet price. I started with two pairs about two years ago. With the additional discount in July, I invested another two as it is just too comfortable and two more in October.

You may think that I am crazy but comfortable shoes is one of the most important outfit for me. When I used to work, If I wore a new pair of shoes and it caused blister,  I would buy a new pair of shoes during lunch time to replace it and that pair of shoes will be blacklisted immediately. I really cannot stand shoes that caused me that ugly blister.





No comments :

Post a Comment