Monday 2 September 2013

Why am I in Madrid

Hola,

Three years ago, a man came knocking our doors and give us an opportunity to temporary relocated to Madrid, Spain. Yes, we took up having in mind its just three years but at the end of the term, another man came knocking again to offer another two years of 'stress like hell stay' and yes, we took up the challenge.

Come 2015, I think I will be the one knocking on my hubby's door and said 'its time to go Chomp Chomp and Old Kallang Airport to have our chicken rice, wanton noodles, laksa, fried hokkien mee, lao ban tou hua and durian. Oppss… the list is going very long….and I really MISS Singapore food. Can I have satay now?

Well, we are enjoying our lifestyle in Madrid except that the breadwinner can be quite stress at times but overall Madrid is a fun, nice and safe place to live in.

In my blog, I will share the ups and down of our life in Madrid and how we grow as a FAMILY. Follow my footprints and see more photos of Spain and other countries.

Thank you for spending your time reading and please help to share my blog to your friends.





No comments :

Post a Comment